الأحد، 5 أكتوبر 2008

Attempting to solitude


All attempts fail with out reasons
For we all condemned … hail the golden god
All the leafs join the ride with silence
To the earth from where … the breeze behold the skies

For all we know … it’s none of our concern
Thou its all there is … and all will ever be
Raise and fail the treason of the guidance
Where the pleasant shine … Betray the aching eyes

Will I Believe ?
… never !! .... For that all you have … all you have a lie

Will I Succeed ?
… never !! ... For that all you grant … a knife behind the smile

Will I be free ?
never !! ... For the weakness throw … throw me to the ground

... And I .. Tonight
Reclaim my last descending
To the end of time .. where I .. can join the all and one

---------------------------------

update : 23\2\2011
I found this old track in my old disks
I hope you enjoy it

http://www.mediafire.com/?arqrugr3yd825tu

peace

ليست هناك تعليقات: