الأحد، 5 أكتوبر 2008

*Maybe next life *

I drew this in 2001


Leave what you found as it is
And don’t wake up the dead
They need no more sunshine
Over their heads

Don’t wash my face with your tears
And don’t disturb the dead
They need no more love sighs
Over there bed


Just don’t come in side
Leave it all behind
Just stay in the sun
And one day you’ll become…

Smiling with out me. . .
*******
Don’t pour your sympathy in me
It doesn’t feel too bad
It’s just like a new day
Under the grass

Give me all of your tears
I'll keep them in my heart
And never be lonely
No pain no harm

And one day you might come
Sweet and precious one
As you leave the stone
And no more will be mourned…

Smiling beside me. . .
********
So Maybe next life
So Maybe next life

-------------------------

ليست هناك تعليقات: