الأحد، 5 أكتوبر 2008

The sun will rise again my friend

.
.
The sun will rise again my friend
The bleeding horizon tells the story

Of death and life... Joy and pain
Eternal path of shame and glory

* * *
I feel the sun...
Burning blood over my face…

There shall be Wrath…
Falling upon the evil race …

* * *

Stand .. up .. and turn the page
Then .. we march .. to another day

* * *

Ash to ash and dust to dust
What left for us... For long been lost

And fall the night... the sun to come
The time for us... to claim our glory

* * *
I’ll seize the sun...
Burning flames are on me side…

There shell be Wrath…
Falling upon .. the evil race …

* * *
Riff solo
* * *
Silence
* * *
I … Well seize the sun
And I … well heal the light
For all … the ones to come
For all … the things that might
Be …


--------------
By : أبو لسى ..

ليست هناك تعليقات: